Tuesday 13 December 2011

Recent Purchases, OOTD and Alex Burrows

Yay! im finally done finals woot :) now I can get back with my blog. After my final today I headed to metrotown and picked up a sweater and mittens from Aritzia and two items from The Body Shop since I ran out.

Wilfred Rives sweater in oatmeal and navy on sale for $50. I can now cross that off my list

Talula mittens in dark gray - $12

Circle scarf from a facebook shop - $16

Tea tree blemish fade night lotion - $18

Tea tree oil - $4.50

Recent Outfit

Talula Babaton peacoat
AE jeggings
F21 oatmeal scarf
Roberto Vianni flats
Aldo bag

Alex Burrows had a signing recently and I got to meet him! and I finally got his autograph ^_^




2 comments:

  1. Great purchases! The Rives sweater is so comfy and such an easy piece to throw on and run out the door :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know ! and i was so happy that it went on sale :)

    ReplyDelete