Tuesday 2 August 2011

NARUKO Job's Tears Night Gelly Review

This is the first NARUKO product i've tried so far and so far I really like it. This retails for about ~$22CND for 60ml it also comes with a little spatula to scoop out the product. This can also be found on sasa.com and imomoko.com. I purchased mine at a local asian mall. 
This product claims whiten and cool the skin at night with hydration and repairs the damages from UV rays exposure. I agree that it cools my skin and makes me feel relaxed after I put this on, but it does not whiten the skin however it does give a brighter complexion the next morning. It also has a slight minty smell to it but its really soothing. I apply this after I moisturize my face. I usually use 1 and a half scoop from the spatula and rub this all over my face and wait for it to absorb, which takes about ~15mins. 


Benefits

  • Hydrates skin and smooth away line.
  • Brightens up skin.
  • Soothe and comfort skin.
  • Cool and calm skin.
  • Correct dull and unfair complexion. 
  • Anti-oxidant and strengthen defense.
Ingredients from 11 plant extracts

  1. Kalanchoe Spathulata Extract
  2. Licorice Root Extract
  3. Scutellaria Aplina Flower/Stem/Leaf Extract
  4. Masterwort Leaf Extract
  5. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
  6. Alps Wormwood Extract
  7. Leontopodiul Alpinum Extract
  8. Alpine Willowherb Flower Extract
  9. Calendula officinalis Flower Extract
  10. Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract
  11. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Here are some pictures below






Swatch on my hand


After blending it out


Overall Rating: 4/5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment