Monday 22 August 2011

Current Skincare Regime

My skin has been really bad since April  :( started breaking out alot booo so I try to use less makeup on my face.
Products im currently using

Biore pore unclogging scrub
Biore revitalize 4-in-1 self-foaming cleanser
Neutrogena rapid clear foaming scrub

Hadalabo super hyaluronic acid moisturizing lotion
Queen Helene mint julep masque
Olay age defying protective renewal lotion with spf 15
Naruko jobs tears night gelly
My Beauty Diary black pearl mask
Neutrogena rapid clear spot gel


I don't use all of these products everyday. In the morning I would just wash my face with water and moisturize with Olay lotion .Sometimes at night I would just wash my face with water and just use Hadalabo toner and moisturize with Naruko's night gelly. On days when im using concealer and abit of foundation I would use the Biore 4-in-1 foaming scrub and pore unclogging scrub and follow up with Hadalabo toner and Naruko's night gelly. Once or twice a week I would use the Neutrogena rapid clear foaming scrub to exfoliate. I would use the black pearl mask every 2 weeks and the mint julep mask once a week only on my forehead, nose and chin. If I feel like there's going to be a pimple coming up I would use the Neutrogena spot gel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment