Thursday 17 November 2011

Beauty Products I Regret Buying

1) ELF waterproof eyeliner pen


The tip of this pen is so stiff that it hurts to line my eyes with it >.<. 


2) Maybelline FIT me foundation 

This is greasy I apply it to my face and my skin isn't even that oily and on top of that it looks kinda orange. Also, it made me break out on my cheeks.

3) Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer

When I first bought this I loved it so much until it started to have a weird smell to it and after a month of using it, it clogged my pores.

2 comments:

  1. ewww. I hate when concealers get that weird smell. I had a smashbox lip gloss that I bought form Nordstrom Rack that had that same weird smell after. Never buying lipglosses from there again. You can't tell how old it is =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea alot of my foundations have a funky smell after awhile too :( boo

    ReplyDelete