Sunday 20 November 2011

Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner and Night Lotion

1) Tea Tree Toner

This toner was $11 at the body shop which is inexpensive for 250ml. When i first applied it to my face it had a really strong burning feeling, but after a minute it cooled down. Not sure if this works for blemishes but my skin has been more clear ever since i started using this in conjunction with the night lotion. Overall good product for $11.
5/5

2) Tea Tree Night Lotion



This lotion was quite expensive for 30ml at $18. This works pretty well haven't had any big pimples on my cheeks after I started using this and if I do get pimples they are quite small and go away within 2 days from using this. I haven't noticed a dramatic change in acne scars with this but it faded slightly. Also this has a strong burning feeling when I first applied it too, but after that it didn't burn anymore after my skin got used to it.
4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment